You’ve always been an East Coaster, I saw that when you were 16, you just didn’t have the “life” experience to survive there, then. NOW YOU DO!!! So go for it!!!!!
When you find something if I can help figure out the details with you, I will!!
Being broke, hey it’s easier to balance your check book! This comes and goes, don’t beat yourself up.
And Parenting….the word failure was invented so we could describe how we feel sometimes, but this too, passes and somehow they still love ya!!! J
I’m fine, actually kind of enjoying the “break”. If I didn’t live just two blocks from Mom it wouldn’t even look weird, so my story is I’m there for a visit and I’m sticking with it!!
When I do come home, and I will, the first Sunday family dinner will be a BD party for Mel, my other daughter. See you can feel like a failure as a parent and then all of a sudden everyone wants to be your kid…go figure!!
Now, stop picking on yourself, and go dance in the yard!!!!!!!
Love ya
Momma

So.......NYC it is! :) Am I scared? Damn straight. Will it stop me? Not this time. In my life to have two amazing women I could call Mom and for another chance at making a long lost dream a reality? Twice blessed indeed. I don't know where it will take me, but It's gonna be one helluva a story one day. ;)