Sunday, July 3, 2011

Let's Go for a Walk....

Hi.


This is the beginning of a post every day, for 365 days. Perhaps, even beyond that. Time will tell. Every post will be my thoughts, and my feelings. I have made so many beautiful long lasting friendships through this entire whirlwind of a reunion and they are friendships that are scattered EVERYWHERE. I cannot spend the time in person with everyone that I would like, so hopefully, through these posts, (*sings* ....as time goes....by....)you will get to know me a little more better....every day.

Today, I will kick off this journey, with two posts. I will try to post them by midnight every day, but I'm a night owl, so, I make no guarantees. They are really for myself, to get down on paper a part of me. The good and the bad. I've never blogged daily before, so this is new for me. I've just chosen to put my "journal" out in the open. They won't always be serious entries. That, I can assure you. But whatever I write, whether grammatically correct or not, will be real, and from my heart. As I have said many times before-really as just a reminder to myself more than anything- I work better from there.

So...if you would like to get to know me, or escape for a little while out of whatever craziness is going on in your world, you don't need to say a thing. If you want to talk, I'm happy to listen. If you're willing to listen, I'm willing to talk.....but we can just go in silence too....step by step......side by side.....let's go for a walk....


Ann Marie~

1 comment: