Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Celebrate You...

Often times, our lives can get crazy and hectic. We get pulled in a thousand different directions and have a hard time finding a chance to breathe let alone tell the people who are important to us how we feel. I don't EVER want anyone I care about to feel that I have forgotten them, or taken them for granted. I cherish you and am thankful to have you in my world. For a moment, or a lifetime, I appreciate you.

For every moment of doubt that has ever crossed your mind, I believe in you with every fiber of my being.

For every person that crosses your path and only makes you feel small, I will cheer you on that much louder.

For every idea you have had, that you were afraid to vocalize for fear of those who would say, "That will never work." I will be the one who says, ' In this life there is nothing without possibility. Let's go.'

For every time you feel you cannot take another step, I will sit with you,whether in silence or in conversation,  til you feel strong enough to walk again.

For all that you are, good and bad, I will accept you just as you are. You are perfect to ME.

For everything that you go through. The struggle, the fight, the success, the failure, and the rise again. I am PROUD.

For every long and trying day you have, you have my immense respect and admiration.

And for wherever this journey takes you, I will be with you, whether in person or in thought.

If you are in my life......and you'll know the answer to that if upon reading these words, you *feel* them, and you connect with them............ this post is for you.

You were brought into in my life for a reason, as I was into yours. And here we are...Believing in, fighting for, cheering on, praying for, walking with, holding on to, dancing with, crying with, lifting up, creating memories with, smiling at, laughing with, admiring, respecting, and loving each other.

Tonight.......and every night................I thank God for and celebrate YOU. :)

1 comment:

  1. Damn you. *sniffles*

    For anyone reading this blog and wondering if this woman really IS like this or if she just says she is...doubt no more. She truly is this selfless, this encouraging and this supportive. I wouldn't do half the crazy shit I do without her and I thank God every day for her being in my life.

    ReplyDelete