Thursday, August 18, 2011

We Gots a Theme Song Yo!

How much fun are these two????!!!


Why yes, Mel and I do have our own theme song now spank you very much! LMAO! I adore these two and trust that we are already trying to figure out when we send another vlog back to them. *taps head* We's gots ideas yo!

Not much to report today other than I'm still feeling "off". Meh *shrug* this to shall pass. I think. I hope. I pray (and now I have MC Hammer's Pray stuck in my head. Awesome).

Attempted a new cover song tonight but Mel put the stiletto ca bash to it. Not a big deal really. She's my soundboard, if it doesn't clear her, it doesn't clear. I'm tired and I couldn't nail down a song I actually wanted to sing so I just kinda went with this one that I ended up deleting. lol

Work was good. I had a little 3 yr old boy follow me around saying "YOU jump wid me. Plead?" Yes I jumped with him. Are you kidding?  I freakin love kids. For cereal. LOVE THEM!

I plan on taking my kids to the Iowa State Fair tomorrow after work. They already went with their Dad, but I'm not bitter about it. Nope. *side eye* Probably I should go to bed now since I work early. Saturday morning will be spent getting my kids their school supplies and then work in the afternoon. Sunday I'm off, which means it may be a good day for Shenanigans. We'll see how Mel feels. She's currently weening herself off of sugar and well....quite frankly, I'm scared for her and for those around her. She's already twitching and she's just begun. A week from now, one of two things could happen. A) She could in fact go into cardiac arrest due to the stress on her heart from it BREAKING! OR.... 2nd) I'll get a phone call in the middle of the night that will go something like this...

Mel: I need you to come to my house. Like....now.

Me: Say what now?

Mel: Just trust me, you need to get here quick! I can't take it anymore! I need you to talk me off the ledge.

Me: *crickets*

Mel: Don't just sit there. Get your ass over here. OH! And where something black and inconspicuous, mama needs chocolate. I can totally hear the crickets by the way.

Me: Wait. Let me get this straight. You wanna knock over your former place of employment for chocolate?!

Mel: I dunno how you got all that from 'wear something black and inconspicuous' but okay we'll go with that.

Me: I'm not new to this rodeo.

Mel: Enough chit chat! Git your ass over here or you're gonna have to bail me out.

Me: Dude. *pause* this is the most fucked up idea ever! *pause* I'll be there in 10minutes.

Mel: I'll text Jen and put her on bail money alert.

Me: You do realize we could just go in and buy you a candy bar right?

Mel: And give up any possible chance at a kick ass story to tell my grand kids?!

Me: Word. En route.

THEN....the convo wold go....

Me: Well....see....Mr. Ociffer....what had happened was...

Mel: Oh hell, it was totally all my fault....and since you're the nicest cop I know, you're gonna let us go right? I mean it was just one little candy bar. We totally didn't mean to make that old lady pee herself in aisle three. I blame that on AM, she's a little intimidating.

Me: Really with that right now?

Mel: *whispering* Just go with it, I think he likes you. Maybe if you pop out your left boob....

Me: Well....if a boob's gotta pop out, it's gotta be the left one.

Both: It's my favorite one.

Officer: You're lucky no one was seriously injured. You need to stop with these crazy ass diets Mel, this getting called to Git N Go because the Two Mouseketeers are in again dressed like Karate Kid rejects and looting chocolate is getting old.

Me: I'm sad in my pants that you just said that. And Pat Morita just rolled over in his grave and flipped you off.

Officer *rolls eyes* Go HOME!

Both: K. Goodnight Mike! *slips kit kat into bra*

*walks out fist bumping*

Me: That went well.

Mel: nomnomnomnom *faint*

Me: *looks down* Shit.


*Cue theme song*

*fade to black*

Annnnddd scene.

I freakin love the fictional us too! LMAO!

1 comment: