Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gina and Ang...

So discussions are in the works about not going to RTB3. And by 'in the works' I mean I'm chatting on yahoo with the bestie as we speak. lol Many factors are going into this decision, one of which, none of our girls will be there. Two, we both wanna see Jordan should he do any solo dates near us, and 3, our families come first. Period. We will both donate to RTB3, but it's looking like we may not be physically present.

Also, Mel wants to travel somewhere and just write for a weekend, and since I am her partner in crime, I will go with her. We will take a trip to Detroit at some point, since we have a lot of friends that are in that area that we'd like to see. Also, I need to get my ass to LA sooner rather than later. I need a job where I can work remotely.  This workin' thing is getting in the way of my travel plans. lol

We still haven't decided whether or not we want to save for the cruise next year. Although no 'official' announcement has been made....there will be. We had such an amazing time this last one, we're afraid the next one will not be the same for us and may in fact pale in comparison. We'll see. A lot of life can happen between now and then.

Right now, we have a trip to Chicago to gear up for. Our friend Todd , who is an AMAZING designer, is flying into DSM next week to put the finishing touches on Mel's gown, which by the way she will look STUNNING in. Saw the sketch and the fabric. Can't wait to see it on her! Me? Still don't know yet. It'll come together. It's been a thing between my Mom and I since I was in H.S....."3 days to make a dress for Winter Formal? PLENTY of time." And we did. So then we'd challenge ourselves, "24 hours to find a dress for Prom? PLENTY of time." So, I apply the same logic here, "A week before Sherri's wedding and you're not sure what you're gonna wear? PLENTY of time."

So what if it's a black tie event. Meh. I wonder what colors burlap comes in. I actually suggested that we wear the tuxes from Dumb and Dumber. Sherri thought that was hilarious. I just want the orange top hat and the cane. :)

Seriously though, we are excited to hit the road to ChiTown again. Can't wait for Garrett's Popcorn, and eating at The Emerald Loop. The Mac and Cheese is orgasmic. True story. And we get to see our friend Tara again. Sherri gets to marry her best friend and we get the honor of being witness to the beautiful event. Then, we get to dance our asses off all night. I'm excited to see this bridal party dance she has planned. Gonna be a night of epic proportions and trust me when I tell you there WILL be...say it with me....Shenanigans. Yup.

I think it would be a fun trip for Gina and Ang to make an appearance. Don't know who they are? Let me give you a little background before I introduce you. One night, my bestie was feeling a bit low, so I decided I was gonna do something to try and cheer her up. Donnie has this alter ego named Tony Spallelli. If you don't know who he is, look him up on youtube. You'll find him. lol Anyway, I decided that Tony needs a 'speical someone' in his life. I had all these little skits in my head between the two of them, like how their first date would go, a romantic evening of bowling and beer. That kind of thing. I *still* think it would be hilarious.

Anyway, out of this day dreaming of mine, I brought to life Gina Talerico. And me, well, being me....I eventually dragged my bestie into my craziness. She was unsure at first....until I bought all the shit for her alter ego, leaving her no choice. I. Am. Ridiculous.

This is the shit I do people. It can NEVER be said that I am boring. LMAO! Now, without further adieu, I present to you.......Gina and Ang. Enjoy!

P.s.- *in my best Staten Island accent* Still waiting for that Spaghetti guy to call me. I dunno though, I may be too much for that Tony to handle. ;)



That hair is similar to what I used to have when I was younger.




You should see Ang's 'sexy wink' It gets all the fellas.







1 comment: