Monday, September 12, 2011

Multiple Choice....

When I.....

...am tired, I get quiet.

...wait too long too eat, I get a headache, lethargic...and quiet.

...am "ordered" to do something.....I get angry and defensive.

...am angry I am impulsive and way too often speak before I think.

...am pms'ing.....I withdraw. Piping hot french fries and a big ass Coke with extra ice are my cure. Just give them to me without saying a word and I will melt.

....am happy, I am a 6yr old energizer bunny.

...am interested in someone, I get extremely shy.

...am comfortable with someone I will introduce them to my sarcasm font and see how they handle it.

...am most comfortable in my own skin when I'm with my bestie.

...am embarrassed I stop talking.

...am in love........I am ALL in. I don't do love halfway....and I don't give up easily.

...am inspired, I create.

...am awake....I think and I move.....and move....and MOVE. I am ALWAYS thinking. ALWAYS moving.

...am confident.....I sing. It takes a LOT for me to record and upload, because when it comes to my craft I am a perfectionist. I rarely like hearing the playback of myself. Drives Mel crazy! lol

...am ignored or dismissed I doubt myself.

...am hurt....I stop talking and withdraw. Then my own personal pit bull comes out swingin. Not because I can't defend myself, but because she's fed up with me getting hurt. By *anyone*.

...I hear music, I dance. Whenever, wherever, with or without anyone else. If I don't have a floor, I dance in my head.

...am exhausted and stressed I cry in the shower and let the tears wash down the drain so no one sees me weak.

...am moved I cry wherever. I wear my heart on my sleeve.

...am wrong, I admit it and want to right it.

...am creating I am happy.

...am dancing I am happy.

...am singing I am happy.

...am loving I am happy.

....am loved for just being me......well....still waiting for that......but I know I'll be happy because it will be built from an honest place! :)

Women are complicated creatures aren't we? These? These are my Cliff notes. ;)

1 comment: