Monday, September 5, 2011

Baby, baby, baby ohhhhh....

It has been three very long days at work, followed by a parade this morning that I ended up bouncin from, on account that the giant purple monkey that I was supposed to be walkin with, got lost somewhere on I35 and wouldn't make it on time. It was a complete waste of 3 hours this morning, but thems the breaks kid. Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're....well....me.

Mel and I and our friends were sitting outside of the venue in Chicago, opening night of the NKOTBSB summer tour in May. We were there for a few hours, having gotten there early to pick up our tix and make sure our friend Tara was there on time for her Meet and Greet. Anyway, after a couple of hours of people watching....ALWAYS a good time.... I *may* have gotten excited when it was time to go in, and I *may* have climbed on a friends car and planted myself on her windshield like a bug. *shrug* If you know me, you'll know this is not a surprising occurrence. lmao

I have the rest of the day off and part of it will be spent, keeping after my son to get his room clean. May upload a new cover, we'll see how I'm feeling. I was gonna take my kids to a movie later, but there really isn't anything out they want to see. Handsome is king of procrastination, so it may take him the rest of the day to get his room clean. He assured me upon getting out of the shower just now that he'll have it done in the next two hours. If you could see his room, that is a lofty goal. OY! I told him to surprise me. We'll see how it plays out.

I have a meeting tomorrow before lunch with the owner of a studio, about possible teaching opportunities. She owns a space and offers drop-in classes in various styles and is looking for more teachers. So we'll have a little chat tomorrow and see if what I have to offer fits what she's looking for. If it gets me in a studio, and on a floor and my head back where the creativity flows, then I'm all about it. That reminds me.....

Dance BREAK!!!!! Shall we?  http://youtu.be/kffacxfA7G4

Like this... ;) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1958641882894&set=t.562024960&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment