Sunday, October 2, 2011

One New Perception...

I came to a realization last night while sitting and closing down the store and the thought process carried on while I drove home.

I quit....

...trying to explain myself to people who are not interested in listening.

...trying to live up to others expectations.

...thinking that I am less than.

...thinking that I am only the sum of my mistakes.

...thinking that if I don't have the affection of a man tomorrow, then I will wither away to nothing.

...living in doubt and constant fear.


I will never be...

...easy.

...fake.

...perfect.



I will always be....

...strong.

...talented.

...smart.

...funny.

...worth getting to know.

...beautiful.

...hard working.

...human.

...worth the time.


...patient.


...a good Mom.

...a fighter.

...a good teacher.

...trustworthy.

...loyal.

...honest.

...loving.

...giving.

...real.

...worthy of love.

...worth the wait.


I am not limited by the words I write in my blogs or in my texts or in my tweets. You will not know the *whole* me until you *know* me. Sometimes you have to QUIT being what you were to START being everything you ARE...



1 comment: