Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Back to Life...


Hi kids. :)

This may come as a shock to some people, but despite popular belief, my life is more than NKOTB, and I have a LOT on my plate right now. GASP!

Don't get me wrong, they are an important part of my life but they are not my LIFE. My break from twitter is so I can take some time to handle the challenges in front of me, take some time for myself, which I NEVER do, and reevaluate some things and a needed change in direction. I am burning the candle at both ends and it's just about gone. I am physically and emotionally exhausted. Burning out, not from ambitious or frivolous pursuits, but rather, from doing what is required of me to survive. Working to provide for my children is my first priority, but In doing so, I have lost sight of the things that make my heart smile. If I don't take the time to nurture the gifts that I have been given than I am wasting all the years of training I have invested.

I am taking four days off this weekend, to bring my heart's song front and center. No one can do that for me, nor do I expect anyone to. I have to do it, and I need to stop getting in my own way. Self doubt is paralyzing to me and on top of EVERYthing else I have on my shoulders, that is the heaviest thing that I allowed to creep in and I need to get back to a place of belief in myself. Part of that, is reinvesting in the things I love.

As my friend Cynthia Occelli says... " Withholding your dreams, talents and gifts to the world because of fear, is a form of arrogance. You didn't create your gifts, they were bestowed upon you. Doubting their worthiness is an insult to Creation. You are the deliverer. Your mandate is to nurture, grow and express the best in you." - http://ow.ly/kXcHd

I will handle this week's challenges and then Saturday through Monday I will park the "teacup" and get out to stretch my legs and my lungs. I will be sending some of you an email regarding the next leg of my journey I am going to embark on.

As I always say, I will be here should you want/or need me and gone if you don't.

I want to say thank you to those who love me. I cherish each of you. EVERY day.  I never expect and I never assume, because I know all too well how short life is. I will tell you often and without hesitation, and show you when I can, that you are loved in return.

No worries kids...I'll be Back to Life soon enough.

LOVE and LIGHT,
~AM


No comments:

Post a Comment