Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monkey Bread Recipe...

This is a very easy recipe and often times my kids help me make it. Enjoy!


2-3 loaves of frozen bread dough (I prefer Rhodes)
Cinnamon
Sugar
1-2 sticks of butter (melted)
Bundt pan

Raise dough according to package directions.

Mix cinnamon and sugar to your liking. I don't measure in this recipe. lol

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Pull off chunks of dough from the raised loaf and loosely roll into balls. Dip dough balls into melted butter and roll into cinnamon/sugar recipe. Throw into bundt pan. Continue to do this until the pan is a little over half full.
Bake at 350 for roughly 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 3 minutes then flip over onto a platter. VOILA!

Makes 1-2 bundt pans

Feel free to comment or @ reply me with any questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment